Hunger & Disease and Cancer Eradication Signature Campaign
• On 26.03.2023 the Lenten Pilgrimage for Madurai South vicariate was held at 4.00 PM at St. Britto Hr. Sec. School, Gnanolivupuram.
A colorful tent was erected at the entrance with the banner of Caritas India. Around 2000 people attended the event.
• In the meeting a signature campaign was carried out for eradication of hunger and disease as well as eradication of cancer.
• Assistant Executive Director of Caritas India Rev. Dr. Jolly Puthenpura and Caritas India Tamil Nadu State Officer Dr. John Arockiaraj
jointly solicited the event.
• On this auspicious occasion Caritas India released a poster with the theme ‘Caring Humanity & Building Peace’ on the Mass.
• Rev. Dr. Jolly Puthenpura shared some thoughts and insights on the eradication of hunger and disease. Handouts were also distributed for campaigning the eradication of hunger and disease and also to spread awareness of cancer.
• All the staff members from the central office participated in the meeting and carried out their assigned tasks.
• The entire event was planned and organized by Mr. Justin and Mr. Michael under the able guidance of Rev.Fr. Rajan and Rev.Fr. Stalin.